Sunday, August 9, 2009

We Are The Champions

My Life: I've had a very sports-filled weekend. Today was the only non-sports day and it was very boring. All I did today was laundry and I cleaned my rooms (yes plural, one at each house), but I'll go back to Friday which was way cooler than what I did today.

Friday I went to SAT class like I do every weekday, but it was better than usual because it was our last friday class, so the teacher gave up and we just kicked back and did nothing, which was a plus. Then I came home and we went to a baseball game. It was the SF Giants vs. the Cincinnati Reds and the Giants were doing really well up until the 9th inning when they gave up 5 runs which basically really really sucked. On the up side, I got to eat junk food which included my all-time favorite Frozen Lemonade, even though it was freaking freezing in San Francisco.

Saturday I had to go to SAT class again, which really sucked and then I went to my Aunt Julie's house to wait for my cousin Chris for a while because he was taking me home. I watched some Criss Angel thing on TV with my cousins Daniel and Rachel, and this other random girl who's staying with my aunt and she's from Korea so she doesn't speak much english so she usually just sits and watches us. Then Chris drove me home and my Dad, Maddy, Davis, Chris, and I went off to Candelstick Park in SF to go see some soccer. It was the Earthquakes vs. Columbus Crew and then afterwards, FC Barcelona (!) vs. Chivas USA. My dad was there with his soccer team so we tailgated, complete with mini grill and the most alcohol i've ever seen in one place. The parking lot was crazy, everyone was tailgating and all the fans were going crazy. Chivas fans are freaking hardcore, think seniors at homecoming and then multiply it by like 100 and Barcelona fans are everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. Your neighbor is probably a Barcelona fan but you don't know it. Anyways, we got into the stadium around the second half of the earthquakes game, where they lost (earthquakes kind of suck). But FC Barcelona is just an amazing team. their ball control is mind-bottling (blades of glory reference) and their passing is gold. It ended up in a tie 1-1 at around 10 but we didn't leave until 11:30 because we waited for traffic to clear out. Traffic at Candelstick is a nightmare

My Thoughts: I am currently uploading my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Audio book on CD to my iTunes library. I know I am a dork. I already have Deathly Hallows on there, so I figured I might as well upload HBP. I am an extreme Harry Potter fan. I have all the audio books from Prisoner of Azkaban, and I love these Harry Potter news sites like the Leaky Cauldron and Mugglenet, and they have podcasts that I listen to. Feel free to now make fun of me.

My Music: We Are The Champions - Queen. I'm surprised that I haven't had any Queen up yet, Queen is basically the most epic band ever. Their music is amazing, it's like rock with some opera, and all this other random stuff. I mean Bohemian Rhapsody is basically the best song ever. Everyone knows We Are The Champions, it's a great song, and I sing it every time I win anything.

My Random Fact: I take great pride in my iTunes library. I organize that thing to death. Almost every one of my songs has Album Art and lyrics and I make sure that there are no doubles when you do the cover flow. With 1303 songs, it's pretty hard, but I love it. My iTunes library pwns your iTunes library.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha
    im still in the process of completely organizing my itunes. :)
    x lotanna

    ReplyDelete