Saturday, August 29, 2009

Everytime We Touch

My Life: My last two weeks have been taken up by Link Crew. I freaking love Link Crew. The people there are so awesome and it's so much fun just hanging out with them. I mean, where else can you jump around dancing on the bleachers to Lady GaGa? (this occurred on Tuesday, igor dances a mean Poker Face). My freshmen were pretty awesome, some of them were totally into it, while others...well I'm just glad they showed up. One of my freshmen said the sweetest thing to me the other day, he said that we inspired him to want to be a Link Crew Leader in a couple years, because we were so cool. (see? freshmen can be cute sometimes) I went to the freshmen dance on Wednesday, and had so much fun. Because it was only freshmen, you didn't have to worry about looking stupid and stuff, so we danced away. My favorite part was when Cynthia saw that her brother was being a loner and not dancing with anyone, so she turns to me and says "Go Freak With My Brother!". It was very funny. Anyways, I just love Link Crew, and can't wait to keep hanging out with my freshmen all year.

My Thoughts: At the moment, I am currently watching Long Way Around which is a documentary about two guys who ride around the world on their motorcycles. One of the guys is Ewan McGregor, who is Obi-Wan Kenobi in the new Staw Wars movies (AKA the bad ones). A lot of people don't know this, but I know a lot about motorcycles. My stepdad loves motorcyles. Now, I use the term "love" literally. He is in love with motorcycles. We have 4 in our garage (two KTMs, one BMW and one Ducati for those who speak motorcycle) and he spends his free time cleaning them over and over again. I speak basic motorcycle, knowing the different brands, major riders, and occasionally keeping up with MotoGP (pro motorcycle racing). Motorcycles are pretty much the epitome of cool.

My Music: Everytime We Touch - Cascada. I love this song. It just makes you want to jump and down and dance. In fact I did do that (check out alicia's facebook for the video). I tried to get them to play it at the frosh dance, but they didn't, so I was sad and danced to it on my own. You will be singing this after you see it.

My Random Fact: When I was in 3rd Grade I had a retainer. It really sucked. One time I lost my retainer, because I accidently threw it away with my lunch, and it wound up in the school dumpster. My grandma went through the entire dumpster (with help from Philip's Mom, note: I did not know Philip then, this is pretty much the mother of all coincidences) and found it. We then soaked it in baking soda for like a week before I wore it again. My grandma is superwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment