Monday, July 20, 2009

Say

My Life: Sorry I haven't written in while, I've been muy busy. I'm going back and doing special blogs on all the stuff that happened last week, so this will focus on what happened TODAY. Well today I went to SAT class which i call SAT Nazi Death Camp. It's all korean and everyone speaks korean and it's just too much korea for me. I basically bang my head against the wall while I'm there and try not to fall asleep. Most of the kids have just come to America from Korea and are taking the SAT so that they can go to Harvard or whatever so they don't speak much english. Here's a sample conversation:
"How long have you been in america?"
"about 2 years now"
"WOW that's a long time, i've only been here for 6 months!"
"woah that's so cool!"
Little do these kids know, I've been in America for 16 years (i know WOW). Anyways I went there today and I watched my brain leak out of my ears.
Then I went to soccer practice which I love because Darcie and Jessica are there and we just hang out. So that was a nice end to the day.

My Thoughts: My feet really hurt. That's what my brain is telling me. It's because I wore Maddy's cleats to practice because I left mine at my mom's house and these were her old cleats so they were a little small on me. Feet are really strange things. Have you ever wondered why we have toes? I'm wondering that right now. I mean what are they there for? And why are there five of them? And why is one bigger than the rest? Just things I'm wondering.

My Music: Say - John Mayer. Okay I know John Mayer is usually Alice territory, but I really like this song. It was in my sister's play (which I will tell you about later) and I just love it. John Mayer's pretty cool, but I need to be in the right mood to listen to him. Like a calm slightly happy mood. Say what you need to say.

My Random Fact: i have strange feet. Yes, I know I already talked about feet but they're on my mind. Like firstoff, they're on the small side. I wear a 6.5 girls which is like a 4 in boys ( i know this from when I buy converse). And my pinky toe is so tiny and the toenail is the tinyest thing ever. Sometimes I have to check if it's still there in case it fell off or something. You're probably disgusted right about now unless you want to be a podiatrist.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little bit grossed out because I did not know that about you.

    ReplyDelete